- Speed. You can access multiple lenders with one online application. Rather than filling out application forms on several lender sites, you can complete one application form with CashLady and we will present it to over 30 lenders for an instant decision.
- Protect your credit score. If you were to complete multiple applications on various direct lender sites, this could result in multiple hard credit checks which can damage your credit score. We only conduct a soft credit check which has no impact on your credit file, so you can find out if you are likely to be accepted for a loan with no detriment to your credit report.
- We instantly match your application with the lender most likely to accept, saving you time and energy.
Responsible Borrowing and Lending
The loans we help customers find are for smaller amounts of money and are intended to be paid out quickly in order to solve a short-term financial problem. As a result, the loan for a greater value that would traditionally have been procured from a high street bank or building society.
The direct lenders we work with will always carry out an affordability assessment as well as other checks (such as a review of your credit file), to ensure they believe you will be able to repay your loan instalments. But you should also be confident yourself that you will be able to make all of the repayments before committing to take out the loan.
- A vehicle breakdown
- Needing to pay an unexpected bill
- Urgent home repairs – such as a boiler breakdown or washing machine problem
- An unexpected expense
- Breaking down the cost of a large essential purchase
- To repay other forms of credit
Remember, if you are having financial difficulties then there are organisations out there that you can contact for help such as Money Helper and Step Change.
Amount borrowed: ?1200 for 18 months Number of repayments: 18 Interest rate p/a: 49.9% (variable) Each repayment amount: ? Total amount repayable: ?
We do this by sharing the personal data in your application form with Equifax Limited who are a credit reference agency. We then share your application with certain lenders and brokers on our panel who will also carry out a soft search to assess your eligibility for the product or service you are using our website to find. Soft searches do not affect your credit rating and are only visible to you and the firm that made them.
So that we can match you to the right lender or broker on our panel, we will need to carry out a soft search